Hôtel Le Germain-Dominion
Québec City is so rich in heritage, culture, and natural splendor that seeing it all is more than a monumental task.Allow our friendly, experienced and attentive concierge to handle all the details so you can get on with more important things ... like enjoying your stay in every way.
It's easy! All you have to do is ask.
Our concierge can assist you with
- Tourist information, suggestions for itineraries and reservations for guided tours
- Directory of shops and boutiques
- All types of reservations (restaurants, theatre, special events, etc.)
- Transportation (taxi, chauffeured car, rental vehicle)
- Special requests (flowers, personal stylist, etc.)
Festival International de Jazz de Québec
The Festival international de jazz de Québec 8th edition will be held from October 14 to November 2, 2014. Devoted entirely to jazz music, the festival features some 80 shows performed in auditoriums, bars and restaurants in downtown Québec City. This event is now considered to be one of the most significant jazz festivals au Canada.
Mont-Sainte-Anne Great Colors Adventure
Mont-Sainte-Anne Great Colors Adventure from September 20th to October 13th. With its magnificient fall colours, Mont-Sainte-Anne treats you to stunning panoramas.